Australian Wholesale Unit Trust
12 months, with run-off thereafter as underlying loans repay
Pro-rata as underlying loans repay at the end of the fund term
Wholesale investors only
Wholesale Eligible Investors
1st Mortgage Underlying Security
36 Months Fund Investment Period
Exposure to the most senior part of the capital structure *
* Illustrative example only. Refer to Information Memorandum for detailed Investment Guidelines.
- Lender buffer, borrower first loss
- Priority claim on interest and principal
- Priority claim on asset
RBA Cash Rate vs Fund Performance - December 2023 *
* Monthly target return, annualised variable
32 Underlying loans
100% Captial and Interest returned
Investment Guidelines *
- Underlying Loans must be made to Australian companies
- Repayment of all Underlying Loans must be secured by first ranking registered mortgages over Australian real estate
- All Underlying Loans must be supported by guarantees by the directors of the Borrower (or other persons who may control
the Borrower) and a charge that is registered by the lender on the PPSR over the Borrower, a related entity or both
- The maximum initial term for each Underlying Loan may not exceed 24 months
- The maximum LVR for any Underlying Loan shall not exceed 65% of Gross Realisation Value (calculated net of GST on a cost to complete basis working backwards)
- Fund assets not invested in Underlying Loans must be held in cash, in a bank account in the name of the Fund with one of
the major Australian banks
- No individual Underlying Loan exposure may exceed 15% of the assets of the Fund at the time of investment
- The Fund may not take exposure to any new Underlying Loan after 24 months
* Refer to Investment Memorandum for detailed Investment Guidelines
Review an overview of the investment opportunity, Fund highlights, key Fund terms, investment guidelines and Fund structure
The AltX team scrutinise each construction debt project on their merits – from the project itself, the borrower behind the project and the selected builder. See what the journey of a construction debt project is like at AltX.
Investment Deal Spotlight: Mount Colah, NSW | Target Net Investor Return (Variable Rate): 8.76% | Construction Completed
Nestled in Sydney’s coveted North Shore, this development of thirteen townhouses in Mount Colah exemplifies modern design, superb finishes and a covetable location for young families
Investment Deal Spotlight: Vaucluse, NSW | Target Net Investor Return (Variable Rate): 8.59% | Construction
At AltX, we saw the development’s potential immediately and knew our speed, expertise and experience in the Vaucluse area could help the borrower build something incredible.
Property’s investment qualities are as alluring as ever and justify its inclusion in any balanced portfolio designed to deliver competitive long-term returns.
Press Release: AltX Announces the Appointment of Greg Wallace as Investor Relations Manager for Victoria
AltX, Australia’s leading alternative investment platform, has appointed Greg Wallace as Investor Relations Manager for Victoria.