- This event has passed.
Boardroom Lunch @ AltX Sydney
18 November 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pmFree
Each fortnight at AltX Sydney offices, we run an introductory session where we introduce an investment asset class that isn’t as well-known as private equity or bonds, yet is delivering stable monthly income to investors.
Informally over lunch, we introduce Private Real Estate Debt, we explain the key benefits to this investment class and detail a number of key questions you should be asking.
We set the scene by asking – “How do banks make enormous profits every year, yet only pay 1% on deposits?”
Throughout the session, we discuss:
- What if you could “Be The Bank”;
- We all value the strength and consistent returns of real estate;
- What if you could prosper from the capital growth of real estate, without the “challenges of investing in real estate”;
- Whilst generating returns between 4-8% PA paid monthly;
- Why invest in real estate debt, the risks, the benefits?
- Over lunch, we discuss how AltX is democratising Private Real Estate Debt investing – giving you access to this traditionally private asset class, whilst delivering stable monthly income;
- Over the last decade, we have returned 100% of capital and interest back to investors, our AltX track record speaks for itself;
- With $700M+ of investor funds under management and $2.1B+ of loans funded, AltX is helping investors to unlock alternative opportunities.
Please register below and an investor relations team member will be in touch.
Hope you can join us