We are pleased to invite you to AltX’s upcoming Investor Briefing at our Sydney office. This event is ideal for wholesale investors looking to learn more about real estate debt.
Since the launch of AltX in 2012, we have seen the market for 1st mortgage investing in Australia grow exponentially, year on year whilst the growth of non-bank lending across Commercial Real Estate is set to surge to $50 billion by 2024. Private Real Estate debt is enjoying significant growth due to the simplicity of the asset class, whilst investors enjoy the added value of ‘bricks and mortar’ security.
At the breakfast briefing, we will introduce Private Real Estate Debt, outline why we are seeing a surge in demand for this asset class globally, and why investors seeking yield are turning to private real estate debt for both strong and consistent returns.
At the briefing, we will also preview Private Real Estate Debt Investor Outlook 2022. This new report details the current growth of the Australian Private Debt sector and explains how investing in this asset class is minimising concerns around equity volatility and low-interest rates.
Date and Time: Monday 16th August 2022, 12:00-1:00 pm
Venue: AltX Sydney Head Office
Address: Level 21, 101 Grafton Street, Bondi Junction, NSW
Dietary Requirements: Please indicate your dietary requirements when registering
- A review of 2021 and new opportunities for 2022 (and beyond!)
- The role of real estate within an investment portfolio
- What is private real estate debt and why is this asset class gathering so much global interest
- Why do borrowers use non-bank lenders
- How to evaluate a strong deal
- What makes a good private mortgage lender
- What is the best structure for you
- How investors have an appetite for higher risk/return alternatives.