Australian Wholesale Unit Trust
24 months, with run-off thereafter as underlying loans repay
Pro-rata as underlying loans repay at the end of the fund term
Wholesale investors only
Wholesale Eligible Investors
1st Mortgage Underlying Security
12 Months Fund Investment Period
Exposure to the most senior part of the capital structure *
- Lender buffer, borrower first loss
- Priority claim on interest and principal
- Priority claim on asset
* Illustrative example only. Refer to Information Memorandum for detailed Investment Guidelines.
RBA Cash Rate vs Fund Performance - May 2022 *
* April 2022 monthly return, annualised variable rate
108 Underlying loans
100% Capital & Interest returned
Investment Guidelines *
- Underlying Loans must be made to Australian companies
- Repayment of all Underlying Loans must be secured by first ranking registered mortgages over Australian real estate
- All Underlying Loans must be supported by guarantees by the directors of the Borrower (or other persons who may control
the Borrower) and a charge that is registered by the lender on the PPSR over the Borrower, a related entity or both
- The maximum initial term for each Underlying Loan may not exceed 24 months
- The maximum LVR for any Underlying Loan shall not exceed 65% of Gross Realisation Value (calculated net of GST on a cost to complete basis working backwards
- Fund assets not invested in Underlying Loans must be held in cash, in a bank account in the name of the Fund with one of
the major Australian banks
- No individual Underlying Loan exposure may exceed 15% of the assets of the Fund at the time of investment
- The Fund may not take exposure to any new Underlying Loan after 24 months
* Refer to Investment Memorandum for detailed Investment Guidelines
Our Co-CEO and Co-Founder, Nick Raphaely sat down this week with Phillip King, the Editor of Accountants Daily and Paul Munt, Managing Director, Property Lending
Cash rates and deposit rates will increase in the foreseeable future but what is unclear is by how much and how quickly.
We ask John Barry, Head of Treasury and Risk at AltX to share some of his insights from over 30 years working in wholesale banking.
Giamol Pason, Head of Property Risk at AltX and explains the key to accurate property risk assessment including understanding both property market cycles and people.